|Privacy Statement Protection of Personal Data|
|All rights reserved|
|© 1999-2010 Bill Elliott IT Consultancy|
1. Personal Data is any data that identifies You. The Personal Data which You supply to Us You agree will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and You agree to notify Us immediately of any changes to that. We will deal with Your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to Bill Elliott IT Consultancy not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which We link.
2. Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by Bill Elliott IT Consultancy for the purposes of providing the Bill Elliott IT Consultancy services to You and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed and used by such other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing Bill Elliott IT Consultancy services to You. The use of information will remain under the control of Bill Elliott IT Consultancy at all times.
3. We will not, without your permission, disclose your personal details to any third party.
4. We send email to You only if You have given Us permission to do so. You will not receive any unsolicited email messages fom Bill Elliott IT Consultancy.
5. We may collect Personal Data about Your usage of the services on the Bill Elliott IT Consultancy website in order to provide a service to meet Your needs.
6. If You have any questions about the handling or protection of Your Personal Data or Your rights under this Statement of Privacy, please contact us by email, or by writing to us at Bill Elliott IT Consultancy 12 Drummond Place Wickford Essex SS12 9LL United Kingdom.
7. Bill Elliott IT Consultancy may disclose Your Personal Data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary: to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, or to protect and defend the rights or property of Bill Elliott IT Consultancy, enforce the provisions of this Statement of Privacy, or act to protect the interests of its users.
A cookie is a small, unique text file that is saved on your hard disk by a website. The cookie is used by the website to identify your computer whenever you visit that website.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies can only be read by a web server from the same domain (e.g. billelliott.net) that saved the cookie on your computer.
A cookie helps our Web page server to recall your specific information. When you next visit the Bill Elliott IT Consultancy website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the website features that you previously chose.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Unfortunately, if you choose to decline cookies, some of the interactive features of the Bill Elliott IT Consultancy services may not be available to you. We advise regular users of Bill Elliott IT Consultancy websites to accept cookies from Bill Elliott IT Consultancy.